Monday, August 24, 2009

faulty photos

hi lovelies!


i know that my bandwidth has exceeded photobucket's limit and thus all my pictures are not loading, however, you CAN STILL VIEW THE PHOTOS BY CLICKING ON THEM. they will open up another window or tab on your browser and so items can still be viewed.Pls view it with firefox browser if possible! i am so sorry!


I apologise that i only realised after i received emails from some concern customers! I am so SORRY!! i will try to get them fixed by this week! Meanwhile pls bear with me and to view simply click on the pictures.

I may NOT have the time to update this week as i am preparing for something else!

pls forget me NOT and NEVER go for some replicas out there :S

hehehe i love you guys and all your great and kind support for me ((:

have a great great week ahead!


with love and lotsa LOTSA patience!
Mistressofglam
mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg