Saturday, August 15, 2009

rabbit love

Good mornings lovelies! very lovely saturday indeed.

i would like to thank those of you who sent warm regards to me about my happy. he is getting on fine and recovering very well. he is back to his normal and active self! here is a picture of him taken last week during the ride to the hospital. of course he has painful needle holes on his little hands and it hurts me to see them. but i know he will recover and stay with me for some good long years ahead! i just hope that he could respond well for the rest of the chemo treatment too!

this little baby here is the newest addition to me family. she just arrived yesterday and she is just 7 weeks old. very lovely girl who already acknowledged me. but i still can't seem to think of a name cute enough for her!

any suggestions on what to name her? she is goldish and one palm size, got quite a character too!(my plam size). she is a Lionhead Lop rabbit!in a unique speical colour! we came up with a few but i am just still not happy. haha here goes: munny, money, goldie, biscuit, cookies, peanut, hazel, cashew, cashy, nut, nutty? hahaha see! i just can't figure what to name her! suggestions pls!!!

email me at mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg if you happen to have any ok?


with love and patience,
Mistressofglam
mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg