Tuesday, September 1, 2009

life

hi girls!

im so sorry that i have not updated! i have been busy with something else which actually already screwed up on me so i am feeling kinda upset about it apparently ):

but it is ok! i am going to fix my photobucket problem and get the LATEST COLLECTION up BY THIS WEEK. probably between thursday to saturday!

i HATE photobucket! :P

hopefully you guys have not forgotten me and went ahead to quench your thirst for creative designs by patronizing some many copy cats out there :S hehe

look out for the upcoming updates!

here is a picture of Waffles and i taken on my mac-book so pardon the lousy resolution!




thank you for your patience and regards about waffles and happy, both are doing great! Also of course the support for MOG always ((: Greatly appreciated from the bottom of my heart!

with love and patience(with photobucket),
Mistressofglam
mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg