Tuesday, November 13, 2007

zouk flea

-picture taken by uwu owner, model- Queena(me) manipulation by me.
Yes i will be at the zouk!!this sunday 18th nov with jac and dawne as well as adrine and my friend from UWU who sells clothes. so besides beautiful trinkets! u can get pretty clothes too!all in one. so its a MUST to drop by!Details are as seen on the mini notificiaton poster.
below are some simple eyecandy for starters!
yup! if u like any of the eyecandies, drop me an email and i will see what i can do about it provided u come down to zouk!!
materials used are handcarried from tokyo japan, Hong Kong and many more imported as well. so its a MSUT NOT MISS thing!be there!
I promise there will be more eyecandies coming up later this week. so sorry i been so busy): busy preparing all these wonderful babies for the event and my school work):
for any enquiries do email me!
loves,
mistressofglam