Tuesday, November 6, 2007

SALE and many more

hi everyone
i know i have disappeared for about a week. that is because im so caught up with school work that i almsot couldn't breathe. I lack so much sleep i feel like im a pre menopausal aunty. no exagerating! im speaking for real how a designer's life is like. or rather should i say there is no life. HOWEVER!! life has to go on. i m strong will powered :P hah

anyhows im taking a break from updating MOG at the moment due to the lack of time but no worries been importing so many pretty and gorgeous new stuff from places like Ireland is making me excited to produce even better stuff for you people when im back(well or maybe later), would try to give MOG a whole new better image when i have the time probably need some time to bring it to a level i want to be at.

hopefully if i have the time during these two weeks of my break, i will produce something to please everyone((:

i will be back by the 24th of Nov. LATEST.

well before i take my leave here are some unsold items that are on sale! so do check them out as they are going at very good prices!

Adrine-$34 going at 30%0FF($23.90 after discount excluding postage)
Esmeronda-$29 going at 30%OFF($20.50 after discount excluding postage)
Peachy keen 2-$24 going at 10%OFF($21.50 after discount excluding of postage)
Helena Red- $31 with FOC LOCAL NORMAL POSTAGE.

so do take a look at those, and also i would like to let u all know that i have closed customisation a pretty long time ago due to my busy schedule and so sorry bout it. however if u hope to customisae smth still drop me an email as feedback as to what would you like to see more on my site and i would gladly try to make smth similar and put it up for sale. ((:

Also during this period fo time i would be busy preparing for events for this yr end to bring you more surprises.((: the event for this christmas at jac's house is confirm. will have the details soon!22nd dec it will be((:


that is all for now! to own any of those pls email me

enjoy!

i will be back. meanwhile if u have any enquiries or if u miss me u can drop me an email!i will still be attending to mails((:!

loves,
mistressofglam
ps: pardon me for typo, my eyes are half closed