Monday, December 7, 2009

thank you

Good afternoon lovelies!

i just came back from visiting happy and OMG! he is SO MUCH BETTER! he is really a miracle. after being in that little hell hole for 8days, his strong willed pulled him through and i am so proud of my boy! and i would like thank those of you who sent regards about him. it must have been all the blessings from everyone that made this miracle happen for me. (:

On the other hand, i would like to say a BIG BIG BIG BIG AWESOME THANK YOU!!! to those of you who came down to support me! It was you girls who made it SO BLOODY AWESOME!! :D

It was REALLY great to be able to finally meet some of you whom i have only been contacting via email/texts. and it was very heart warming to hear from you girls personally (:

i felt REALLY honoured to have such great customers like you all and i really do appreciate your countless support that made all these happen to me (:

as for the new first time buyers, i hope you like your product and do join the mailing list for first hand updates! it was awesome meeting new ppl and knowing new ppl! i really appreciate the support! :D

here are the pictures of my booth and myself! taken on different days tho, pls pardon my tired look. :P

fbp1

fb2

Right and also, i will be flying this coming Wed. 8th dec 2009 to macau, hk and panyu. and be back on the 17th of dec.

i will contemplate whether to join another event on the 19th for those of you who missed out on me the last weekend or i might just upload the remaining items when i am back for your last minute Christmas Shopping! but it is gonna take some time to mail them hmmmm.....

if you have any opinion let me know! :P

i gotta go now and grab some missing/finished winter supplies for my later part of the trip in china.

so... see ya around again!
for any inquiries pls email me!

pls forget me not and miss me like crazzzzyyyyyyy!!


with tons of love and appreciation,
mistressofglam
mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg