Friday, November 13, 2009

life

Good day ladies,

pls pardon me for not keeping my words as i was really busy with work but however, the good news is, yesterday was my last day of work!! *leaps around like waffles*

so from now on i will have a lot more time to dedicate myself to creating new stuff for MOG. i have got TONS of ideas stuck in my head and i just really have to let it all out soon.

meanwhile remember i've been working on something related to MOG and that it is a secret project? well it's almost done now but i still can't reveal what it is just yet!

and i've got so much in line for this dec/xmas month for you sweeties!

so keep checking back and find out what it is!

updates will come next week! *yay free from work!!*


before i go here is a picture of my fatter hamster which i doubt i have ever posted it here before. hehe she is really like jello. super duper fat. pardon the low resolution as it was taken by my cell phone as it was a rare moment!

her name is fishball! enjoying her strawberry pocky. haha

all right that is all for now!

pls do keep checking back as MOG is gonna be packed with so much surprise!

if you happen to have any enquiries pls email me!

with love,
mistressofglam
mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg