Sunday, February 15, 2009

vday

good evening lovely! how was your valentine?

mine was pretty fantastic and yes i celebrated my birthday in advance on friday too:D

im here to wish u a happy valentine's day and also to wish myself a happy 21st this coming tuesday!! :D have received very interesting gifts this year!including the two cute new babies to our family. hamsters!!! my dog- happy is jealous to the max!! my house is like a mini pet shop now with turtles hamsters and a chubby dog :P my life is so beautiful sometimes. and yes i do love animals:D anyhows here are some pictures of my life!just a glimpse of my lif perhaps. ((:


that's my valentine, some of you might have met him during some of my past events:P

happy valentine's day! have a great week ahead! keep a tight lookout for fresh updates this coming week ((:

with tons of loveeee,
Mistressofglam
mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg