Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

i hope that 2008 have been a good one for you. As for me, it has been a very eventful year and i enjoyed meeting new people and attending several events although i had a very tight schedule.

2008 has been very fruitful and full of surprises for me as well. i enjoyed myself a lot and i hope you had too:D

MOG has just turned another year older and so keep a lookout for the anniversary promos((:

For now it is another picture i took when i was in Holland, Amsterdam. I was at the Van Gogh Museum. Evening view. it was ard 530pm at that point of time if i didn't remember wrongly. gorgeous colours ey? i kinda miss winter now :P
have a great 2009 and i will carry on to bring you more gorgeous designs even though it is gonna be another very busy year ahead of me again. well at least the first half as i will only graduate from my degree around june i guess. so pls bear with me when the busy times comes again.

With lotsaaa loveeee,
Mistressofglam
mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg