Sunday, January 13, 2008

mog turns one!

Yes Mistress of Glam turns1! What a year! one has gone by and hopefully many more to come. to "celebrate" this little occasion most of the items are discounted as well as FOC registered mail is issued to every purchase. Do grab the items fast! this sale is gonna last for hmmm i aint very sure either tho. haha it wont end so soon. that is all i could disclose!

I wanna thank all of those who stood by me over the past one year and also everyone that helped(: also my dear customers who supported me!if it wasnt for you there wouldnt be MOG(omg sounding like some thank you speech alr.cliche..-.-) haha ok seriously, thank you so much! do continue supporting mog while i grow and create more beauties for you(: Lastly, the one dear to my heart, sometimes you grumble and we fumble. But i know you'll always be there for me. Loves!

Anyhows, no fantastic photoshop skills used for the anniversary poster. haha just me and some text. eyes are tired from all the work.haha

Lifes been not too good for me tho, still sick but no i wont forget you! the next update will be very soon. most likely monday i would say! :P

For now, there are still items available so pls do check them out.all aready discounted unless stated. foc registered postage for all.

Yovia (prices as stated)
Marine Groove(prices as stated)

Sugar Plum($29 after 15% off )
Gezengeline($50 after 10%off )

to own any of these pls email me!

thats all for now!
Loves,
MistressofGlam
mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg