Sunday, August 19, 2007

necklaces and earrings anyone?

enjoy~

"Seaneira"
$42
*SOLD*

How exclusive and htis piece be? pendent handpainted and put together by me.and that explains why its a little more pricey.inspired by Oriental Rose. intricate little sea shells each glued by me.glossed.14k gold.fabric flowers.czech glass beads.anitque flowers.14k butterfly.all natural hand picked sea shell from philipines.swarovski blings.approx 12"down.100%handmade
"Seaera"
$26
*SOLD*
this pair of lovely mis matched handpainted earrings by me.handpicked sea shells.specally put together by me as well.painted by me too. swarovski rhinestones.moondust sprinkled to create tt bubbly under the sea effect.glossed.14k gold.czech glass beads.approx 7cm on the longest side.
to own any of these pls email me at mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg