Friday, May 18, 2007

gothic lovers,handpainted!

i just couldnt capture the beauty of the handwork. UGH bad lighting so pls bear with it!the gloss is also reflecting too much light.making the texture look rough when it isnt.pfftt...):
"Charlotte"
$26.90
*SOLD*
this piece i'd consider it the centre of attraction.i wont call myself a very good wire crafter but i do like the gothic feel this piece gives off.charlotte's web.ever read it?spider and web charm.swarovski crystals.handpainted by ME.black tear drops.swarovski tear drops,swarovski rhinestones and crystals.14kgold hoop.chains and ear hooks.theres actually a painted spider web and handglued the spider and web charm and also some 3-d motifs tog with swarovski rhinestones and its frosty gold.100%handmade by me.approx 10.5cm on the longer side.frosty finishing.argh sorry if photo looks bad.the lighting doesnt wanna accentuate my art work.how sad):
"Rosiena"
$25.50
*SOLD*
Handpainted by me again.australian rose bead.dark blue tear drops,swarovski crystals n rhinestones.rhodium chains.just how deep is your ocean?100%handmade by me.approx 9cm.glossy finishing.

just a close up shot!(:but i still htink the pictures of my handpainted works looks bad ): its actually a silvery blue and the dots suppose to form some pattern with 3-d motifs and handglued swarovski rhinestones..which isnt very clear over here ):

"Mariam"
$22.90
*SOLD*
handglued the swarovski rhinestones onto the hamatite heart.pretty and unique butterfly charm.swarovski crystals and tear drops.rhodium chains.100%handmade by me.approz 8cm on the longer side.

"Rozia"
$21
*SOLD*
Pretty porcelain beads from taiwan.light pink clay roses,14k gold chain and ear hooks.swarovski crystals.100%handmade by me.approz 8cm.

NOTE: a layer of protectant is sprayed to protect wires, all handwork are by me including the paintings, wiring and everything. Original by ME.

to own any of these pls email me at mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg