Sunday, April 15, 2007

necklaces-buttergold-$24,glade-$25.90

due to the stupid weather there was no way i could set up my stall today and the evil dark clouds just wouldn't stop lingering around town.so sorry for those i informed.)): and so here are some goodies!
"Glade"
$25.90
*SOLD*
i love this piece very much myself and so does my friend. haha very pretty oriental fan gold charm.i wired some Genuine Swarovski Crystals and pearls in to add in to the oriental touch and also a touch of elegance.added an oval shaped elongated tensha bead on the chain,14kgold plated leaf,swarovski crystals and pearls.let yourself indulge in the ooh and ahhs from all your girlfriends!100%handmade.approx 40cm from top of chain to tip of fan! one off piece no remakes!

"Butter-Gold"
$24
*SOLD*
beautiful elegant special butterfly cloisone charm.its not the typical ugly china ones:P Genuine swarovksi tear drop,swarovski pearls ,gold oriental comb charm,gold rings, japanese tensha beads.let those tassels sway with you as u become the centre of attraction!remember the song that goes "come my lady come come my lady you're my butterfly sugar baby"ok i know im damn ancient":Pand hey!this can also be a gift for mother's day!heh:P100%handmade.approx 55cm from top of chain to bottom of tassles!lobster clasp closure.one off piece no remakes!

to own any of these pls email me at: mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg
* a uniquie slide gift box can be purchased at a special price if u let me know ure getting it as a gift!<3