Wednesday, February 21, 2007

vintage

"Ennie"
$33

yes yes added another piece to my Vintage series!this is nt made by me.this is a 100% Antique and handcrafted. granny bought it in the 1970s not in singapore of course.i think its really nice but it doesnt suit my style.n so here it is!!very pretty border and rim.so so so vintage.really suitable for retro lovers. adjustable.with a beautiful gem in the centre looks like a cat eye to me..hmmm. yeah so these all explains why its rather costly.btw tts my granny's name.LOL shes hot.

"Elizabeth Adelie"
$21
*SOLD*

100% handmade. ORIGINAL GENUINE SWAROVSKI PEARLS AND CRYSTALS USED. good quality chain.Japanese tensha bead used. my very first vintage piece. it's a little pricier because of the pendent itself and the chain.its about about 35cm from top to bottom.not very long unlike my previous collections.hope u like it!goes very well with those retro dresses!hangs right in the centre not too high or low below your bossoms. *no remakes one off piece




"Emilia"
$17.90
*SOLD*

100%handmade.ORIGINAL GENUINE SWAROVSKI CRYSTALS AND PEARLS USED.JAPANESE TENSHA BEAD.GOLD PLATED LEAF.ORIENTAL FAN.good quality chain. this my very FIRST bracelete! very unqiue design!i love it very much myself! don't worry it can fit most sizes altho my wrists are really small but i gave it a free size measurment.really nice piece!so lady isnt it! *no remakes one off piece

to own any of these pls email me at: mistressofglam@yahoo.com.sg